All photos on RovenImages are licensed under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license and therefor are free to be used for any purpose.
The CC0 license was released by the non-profit organization Creative Commons (CC) and is the ultimate in legal simplicity and convenience as:
- It allows you to freely use the photos for any personal or comercial project
- It allows you to copy, modify, and distribute the work
- It allows you to do the above without asking permission or citing the source; so basically attribution is not required.
You are not allowed to:
- Sell images from RovenImages ( as a print, stock photo, poster, print or on a physical product)
- Redistribute images on other stock photo websites
You can read the full details about it here.
Comunity member submitted photos
All contributors are required to submit their photos to RovenImages under this the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license. Even though the license doesn’t require attribution, we credit each contibutor for their work and link to their profile.